Quality Printing Press Company is one of the companies that fall under the umbrella of Nuqul Group; a conglomerate of 30 leading industrial companies widely spread in the Middle East and North Africa exporting products to a large number of countries in the world.
Headquartered in Amman – Jordan, Quality Printing Press Company is specialized in producing paper and stationery of high quality and excellent standards, which led the company to rank the first in the Jordanian market.
The Company produces various lines of paper including photocopy paper of different sizes, school notebooks, calculator paper rolls, thermal fax paper rolls, plotter printer paper rolls, notepads, drawing books, notebooks, contact paper rolls, paper of different types; Wood-free Coated and Uncoated, Duplex, Bristol, NCR. Besides, the Company prides itself on being the exclusive distributor of Stabilo in Jordan; the famous German brand of pens, pencils, drawing and highlighting.
With a highly trained and qualified team committed to excellence and determination, the Company could reach higher levels of superiority using the best technology and latest machinery adhering to ISO14001 and ISO9001 standards.
Quality Printing Press Company has established an Integrated Management System for its Office Supplies and School Products, the Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Systems are designed to:
- Exceeding customer expectations and satisfy their requirements
- Protect the environment, consider the environmental impact of all operational activities, prevent environmental pollution and converse & improve energy efficiency
- Safeguard the health & safety, prevent illness and injury of our people, customers, suppliers, visitors, contractors, stakeholders, the environment and the community where we operate by establishing a strong incident prevention system to avoid hazard occurrence and efficient response to hazard when it occurs
- QPP commit to sustainable development principles in all aspects related to NG’s operations, including energy management, pollution prevention, human rights, sustainable labor practices and anticorruption.
QPP recognizes that Quality, Operational, Economic, Environmental, Public, Social and Interested Parties concerns are all integrally linked to QPP's future mission. Meeting the commitment to protect these concerns is a primary top management objective as well as the individual and collective responsibility of QPP team. To that end, QPP strives to:
Comply with the applicable legal requirements, laws and regulations in Jordan regarding the management systems (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OH&S 18001) and other applicable requirements such as GSM
- Establish management systems for Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety concerns based on international standards.
- Integrate Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety concerns into our business plans, systems and decisions
- Establish IMS objectives and targets, and commit to maintain, review and continually improve them periodically
- Motivate and train our employees to take personal accountability for protecting the environment, creating a safe and healthy workplace and the quality of their work
- Continually improve the IMS system through our team
- Clarify that safety will take precedence over expediency
- Regularly review and improve this policy, communicate it to employees, and make it available to all interested parties.